Automotive OEMs have highly specialized needs, and NEO Tech has been addressing these needs for more than a decade. To become a reliable and experienced partner with the automotive industry, we developed leading quality control and reporting systems, global logistics and distribution systems, and scalable production lines to match our customers’ needs for competitiveness and flexibility.
Automotive Support Capabilities
- ISO/TS-16949:2009 certification
- ISO-14001:2004 certification
- ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) compliant
- International Material Data System (IMDS) compliant
- Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) toolsets
- Extensive RF capability and experience
- Product development support with design for manufacturability/testability recommendations
- A strong focus on lean manufacturing principles
- Well-defined documentation and process control plans including PFMEA and FMEA
- Systems which support higher mix, variable demand production
- A proven track record of teaming with automotive product manufacturers in support of continuous improvement initiatives.
Automotive Product Expertise
- Antenna control modules
- Electric vehicle chargers
- Engine cooling fans
- Engine diagnostics/performance controls
- Heavy truck lighting control modules
- Industrial motion controls
- LED lighting systems
- Multifunction modules
- Remote start and security systems
- RF keyless entry system
- Tire pressure monitoring systems
- Windshield wiper control modules
A European developer of automotive antenna systems designed a next generation control module and needed an EMS partner for North America who could?? provide all manufacturing, direct fulfillment and related documentation for OEM validation. NEO Tech worked as an extension of the Tier-1 in North America to receive EDI releases from the OEM and provide JIT?? bi-weekly deliveries with returnable containers. NEO Tech prepared all necessary quality submissions (PPAP, DFMEA, PFMEA, etc.) and hosted the OEM for ???run-at-rate??? demonstrations. Once launch and design stabilization efforts were complete, NEO Tech maintained a record of 100% on-time-delivery and 0 PPMs.
A leading provider of automotive aftermarket remote starters and alarms wanted to focus on its core competencies of designing and marketing these devices and divest manufacturing operations to a proven electronics manufacturer.
Production transitioned within a 3-month period, including development of a?? fully automated and much more robust test platform. Today, NEO Tech is realizing a 99%+ functional test yield on these products, a 15% improvement over the prior process. In addition, we have been able to offer enhanced schedule flexibility through a finished goods kanban system.